How old does my child have to be to enroll?
Children who are 3 or 4 years old by October 1 can enroll in our preschool.
How soon should I submit an application?
Applications for preschool can be submitted all year. Enrollment is based on availability.
Can I visit ECE Maddox?
We host monthly family nights. We also offer program tours. If you are interested in attending a tour please contact us: 303-781-7585 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the qualifications of staff?
Most of our teachers have BA degrees and many have MA degrees. All of our faculty receive ongoing training through on-site coaching, monthly inservice training, workshops, and conferences.
Are you open in the summer?
Yes, we offer a summer program for currently enrolled students. Contact us for more information.
What are your closure days?
We are closed for all major holidays, parent/teacher conferences, and for in-service trainings. Please see school calendar for specific closure and holiday dates.
Do children have to be potty trained?
No--children do not have to be potty trained to enroll in our program. We will support your child in the process of potty training.
What will my child learn?
- School readiness skills: social emotional skills, thinking skills, listening to stories, recognizing name, counting, and early reading and writing skills
- Social/emotional skills: identifying feelings, learning how to make friends, and learning how to take turns and share
- Learning to be independent in activities such as dressing for outdoor play and taking care of personal belongings
- Language skills: learning new words and how to use language to express ideas, wants, and needs
- Thinking skills: problem-solving and focusing on activities