Registration Process & Forms
To more information, please click on Enrollment Guidance.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Susan Calhoun, Administrative Assistant to Principal
For returning Preschoolers (student will be 3 or 4 by October 1, 2024):
- Complete online registration by going to this LINK.
- For our families with a preschooler currently enrolled, siblings of children currently enrolled, or with a family member employed at Englewood Schools, please compete UPK by going to this LINK.
- Complete yellow Intention Form for next year. These forms will go home next week in your student's backpack or pick one up at the front desk. Please mark your program preferences on this sheet (part day, full day, after care, classroom, etc.)
For new Preschoolers (student will be 3 or 4 by October 1, 2024):
- Please contact Susan Calhoun at susan_calhoun@engschools.
net or 303-806-2522 for the registration packet with details and links. The UPK application will open for new families March 2024. As part of our registration process, all new students will participate in a play-based observation. These will be held monthly starting in March.
Class Time changes for next year:
- Full day: 8:30am-3:30pm Monday through Friday
- Part Day Morning: 8:15-11:30am Monday through Thursday/Part Day Afternoon: 12:15-3:30pm Monday through Thursday
- Before Care: 7-8:30am Monday through Friday
- After Care: 3:30-5pm Monday through Friday
- Extended Day preschool will no longer be offered.
Any financial assistance will be determined during the registration process. We have several programs that can help families pay for preschool, including UPK and Head Start. UPK provides free part day preschool for all 4 year olds in Colorado. Based on eligibility factors, some students qualify for a free full day and some 3 year olds also qualify. We will work with your family to determine the best program to meet your needs. Please see the Universal Preschool Colorado website for qualifying factors and more information.
We look forward to working with you during the registration process. Let us know what questions you have. Thank you!