Our goals are to:
1. Develop each child’s language, literacy, cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills.
2. Give each child the opportunity to learn through creative play and critical thinking.
3. Encourage each child to be self-directed.
4. Involve each child in activities designed to develop the whole child.
5. Allow each child to explore, experiment, discover, problem solve and make choices.
6. Motivate each child to express ideas and emotions in an appropriate way.
7. Provide each child with tools and materials required for maximizing learning opportunities both academically and socially.